McKenzie Medical Center’s Pediatrics Department is committed to help you ensure the best care for you child’s wellbeing. We are here with you every step of the way, as your baby grows.
Well Child Check-Ups
- Routine check-ups to ensure proper growth and development
- Address any problems or concerns
- Immunizations given as needed
- One of the first steps to protecting children from serious and life threatening diseases is immunization
- Given according to Centers of Disease Control and the American Academy of Pediatrics schedule
The BRAT Diet (good to keep in mind for sick children): The BRAT diet consists of foods that are exceptionally plain and low in fiber. Low-fiber foods were recommended as it was thought that foods high in fiber cause gas and possibly worsen gastrointestinal upset.