Meet Cindy Argo
- What year did you begin working at MMC or MMC affiliated clinic?
- What clinic do you primarily work at?
McKenzie Medical Center
- What are your typical hours of availability?
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
- What university did you graduate from and with what degree? List credentials, including any specialties.
University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) – Master’s Degree in Family Nurse Practitioner
University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT) – Master’s Degree in Adult Nurse Practitioner
Weber State University (Ogden, UT) – Bachelor of Science, Nursing
University of Tennessee at Martin (Martin, TN) – Associate of Science, Nursing, including one year of pre-med
Specialties: Family Practice/Internal Medicine, Diabetes Management, Women’s Health, Cardiovascular Disease Management
- Why did you choose to be a Nurse Practitioner?
I enjoy helping people - trying to make their lives better by helping them manage and live with their chronic diseases and/or health problems.
Reading, Horses, Grandchildren