Group Exercise Class Policies and Procedures
- $2.50 for ½ hour class
-$3.00 for 45 min class
- $5.00 for 1 hour class
- $35.00 for unlimited classes/month (not including spin classes)
- $30.00 - for six spin classes (one per week - same day & time - reserves you a bike)
- $5.00 - per 1/2 hour class
- $7.00 - per 45 min class
- Rules and Regulations:
- Attendance in class is on a first come basis. The later you show up before the designated class time the greater the chance the class will be full and you will not be able to participate
- If there is a group of 5 people who would like to do a particular class during a time when there isn’t a class scheduled I can arrange to do the class. *I must have 24 hour notice*
- Maximum of 15 people per class (Zumba, Tabata/Punch)
- Maximum of 10 people per class for Power Pump
- Minimum of 3 people required for each class or the class will be cancelled. Bring a friend or two with you that way the class won’t be cancelled.
Power Pump: This is a weight lifting class that is choreographed to music. It is focused on lighter weights and more reps for an overall body toning workout.
Tabata/punch: This is a quick workout that is based on intervals of 20 seconds hard and 10 seconds recovery for 8 rounds (4 minutes per set). It is a cardio workout with cardio boxing recovery tracks in between the Tabata intervals. The moves are easy, the music pumping and the workout stellar for people short on time, but who want to reap the benefits of a fat-blasting, metabolic boosting workout.
Spin (Cycling): This is a cycling class on a stationary bike (similar to a road bike). Choreographed to upbeat music with different sets of climing hills, intervals, endurance, etc. Every bike is controlled by you individually so you can work at your own pace. Only five spots per class - reserve yours today!
Zumba: This is a dance party style class that will have you working out without realizing it. You do not have to be a dancer to excel in this class. As long as you are moving you are burning those calories.
Personal Training: This is time allotted for scheduled personal training sessions. *You MUST schedule an appointment for the personal training sessions.*