Meet Kim Tharpe
- What year did you begin working at MMC or MMC affiliated clinic?
- What clinic do you primarily work at?
- What are your typical hours of availability?
Mon, Wed, Thu and Fri : 8am – 5pm
Day Off is Tuesday
- What university did you graduate from and with what degree? List credentials, including any specialties.
Union University (Jackson, TN) – Masters of Science of Nursing with Family Practice Focus
University of Tennessee at Martin (Martin, TN) – Bachelors of Science in Nursing
Dyersburg State Community College (Dyersburg, TN) – Associates Degree in Nursing
- Why did you choose to work as a Nurse Practitioner?
Working as a family Nurse Practitioner allows me to provide care to patients of all ages across the life span. I value and appreciate the opportunity to make changes and exert an influence on improving a patient’s health and quality of life.
Reading, piano, sketching, continuing education